INDUSARMOUR integrates a complete line of Modular Chiller Plants as a solution for your HVAC needs. Our packaged plants are a combination of different types of chillers and pumping systems for chilled water and condenser water systems. Chiller plants are classified as small, medium, or large tonnage systems and include associated pumping and control systems. Designed for singular and modular arrangements, they easily split into sections for shipment and reattachment in the field. A standard unit can include single or multiple power feeds. It also includes controls and ancillary plant devices such as lighting, convenience outlets and house HVAC. From start to finish, any modular chiller plant takes approximately 20 weeks to design, procure, manufacture, and install with proper coordination. You, as the customer, have control over major equipment vendors including: chillers, cooling towers, pumps, and electrical gear. With the integration of the industrial grade controls, the customer receives a system equal to or better than a traditional field built chiller plant.
- Complete electrical switchgear
- Highly efficient variable primary chilled water system
- PLC or HVAC based controls
- Condenser piping system
- Cooling towers mounted next to or on top of the chiller plant
- Complete integration to plant facility management via Lon or BACnet
- 3D CAD modeling for direct integration